2026/08/21

✝️ 😠 Angry Elderly Christian Woman Confronts Sheikh Deedat Over His Bold Words About Her Holy Book. - YouTube

✝️ 😠 Angry Elderly Christian Woman Confronts Sheikh Deedat Over His Bold Words About Her Holy Book. - YouTube

✝️ 😠 Angry Elderly Christian Woman Confronts Sheikh Deedat Over His Bold Words About Her Holy Book.
Muslim Speakers
1,081,462 views  Premiered Feb 22, 2026  #Christianity #Christian #Christians
===
An intense and emotional moment unfolds as an elderly Christian woman boldly confronts Sheikh Ahmad Deedat over his remarks about her sacred scripture.

The atmosphere turns tense as she challenges him directly, demanding clarity and respect.

Sheikh Deedat calmly responds, explaining exactly what he meant and who his comments were truly directed toward.

Was he criticizing the scripture itself — or addressing interpretations and theological claims?

Watch how this powerful exchange highlights the importance of context in religious dialogue.

A gripping moment of confrontation, clarification, and conviction.

Don’t miss this thought-provoking debate between faith, emotion, and reason.

===
Transcript
====
0:000 secondsMr. Ahmed did that yesterday evening.
0:066 secondsYou said that my holy book silence please. Thank you.
0:1414 secondsMy holy book, the Bible is the most dangerous book which ever has been written in the world.
0:2323 secondsWhat are you talking about?
0:2828 secondsWhat in hell are you talking about? I'm sorry I'm using that word in the church. Your question please. Thank you.
0:3535 secondsI have been No, I have to tell this. I have been married to an Egyptian Muslim
0:4444 secondsdoctor and I have two Muslim children and I have had wonderful
0:5252 secondsMuslim parents in-law but they were completely different from you. Do they
0:5858 secondshave gone to Mecca? Do they follow everything from the Quran?
1:041 minute, 4 secondsBut I respect them because they respected my religion. Sorry I miss come to your question.
1:121 minute, 12 secondsAnd now you talked about the occupation.
1:181 minute, 18 secondsYes. My question will be what was was the occupation of the prophet Muhammad
1:251 minute, 25 secondsand how old was his youngest wife when he married her? One of the 10. Thank you.
1:321 minute, 32 secondsSix or 10 years old. Thank you.
1:371 minute, 37 seconds[clears throat]
1:371 minute, 37 secondsSilence, please. The question goes to Mr. Amad, please respect the time limit so we can
1:441 minute, 44 secondshave as many questions as possibly answered.
1:481 minute, 48 secondsThank you. Silence, please. My dear sister, my dear sister, I couldn't grasp everything that you
1:561 minute, 56 secondssaid, but you made certain allegations that I had said that the Bible is the
2:042 minutes, 4 secondsmost dangerous book on earth ever written. You don't remember exactly what I said.
2:102 minutes, 10 secondsI will tell you what I said and you can confirm or deny. I said in the words of George Bernard Shaw, I said George
2:182 minutes, 18 secondsBernard Shaw says that this is the most dangerous book on earth. Keep it under
2:252 minutes, 25 secondslock and key. I said George Bernard Shaw says that
2:302 minutes, 30 seconds[applause]
2:352 minutes, 35 seconds[applause]
2:372 minutes, 37 secondsthere's a videape videos are being made.
2:402 minutes, 40 secondsYou can have it confirmed. And I hope and pray that I come again to Scandinavia to Stockholm. And if you can
2:472 minutes, 47 secondsfind that I said that exact words, these are the words of and the plain truth. He says, you know, many a sensor will give
2:562 minutes, 56 secondsit an X rating. Now out of respect for my brothers and sisters, my sisters and my children, I am I'm ashamed to quote
3:053 minutes, 5 secondsyou the Bible. I asked Jimmy Swagat. I challenged him. I said, I give you $100 if you will read
3:143 minutes, 14 secondsthis portion of the Bible and I open Ezekiel chapter 23 and I gave it to him.
3:213 minutes, 21 secondsAnd that tape is also available here, video tape, my debate with Swag Art. And you watch, he takes the Bible
3:293 minutes, 29 secondsand he scans Ezekiel 23 and he puts this Bible on the what do you call that? Rash upside down. He
3:383 minutes, 38 secondstakes his own Bible and he reads it. And I lost $100.
3:453 minutes, 45 secondsI lost $100. You know why? [applause] I lost $100 to Jimmy Swagger for reading
3:543 minutes, 54 secondsthat. You see, he had played a trick upon the audience. And I was not a quibbler. I don't start quibbling. So, you see, you know, you did. No, no, no.
4:034 minutes, 3 secondsI don't do that. with a smiling face. I took out the notes and I gave it to him.
4:084 minutes, 8 secondsJimmy Swag, it's on tape. What he did was, you see what I gave him was in simple English,
4:154 minutes, 15 secondsmodern English where it calls a spade a spade. He scanned that and he knew he can't read that. Even he with whatever
4:244 minutes, 24 secondswe discover about him later on, even with all those propensities, he dared not read what I gave him the Bible.
4:324 minutes, 32 secondsHe takes the authorized King James version and he read 60 mph.
4:394 minutes, 39 secondsSee some Arab students in Dayton Rouge they asking me the next morning he said uncle what happened? We don't know. I
4:484 minutes, 48 secondssaid you see you know he you challenged him and you know he did something and you gave him $100. Why?
4:564 minutes, 56 secondsSo I said you see this man number of things he did which made him to earn the 100. Number one he didn't read what I gave him.
5:075 minutes, 7 secondsNumber two he was reading 60 m an hour son of man there were two women daughters of one mother and they committed hordeons in the youth they commit horde in Egypt and there were the
5:155 minutes, 15 secondsbreast press breast and they the bruis the teeth of the virginity the ordinary Arab he can't catch whoredom. What is whoredom? He's thinking what what he say
5:245 minutes, 24 secondswhat did he say and before he can grasp what he could have said he's gone 10 miles beyond the speed with which he was
5:315 minutes, 31 secondsreading the archaic English that he was reading and pornography to the American young men is not pornography they're
5:395 minutes, 39 secondsused to it day and night 24 hours a day you see it on TV live so these are the things I don't know if
5:475 minutes, 47 secondsyou want personally you know the opportunity of wanting me to read it to you as a Chapter 16, you read about the Egyptians.
5:565 minutes, 56 secondsThe Egyptians, she spoke about an Egyptian husband. Speak about the Egyptians and it says great of flesh.
6:036 minutes, 3 secondsNow, what do you understand by that? The Egyptians and the Syrians great of flesh. They couldn't satisfy sachiate these Jews. Ezekiel chapter 16.
6:146 minutes, 14 seconds[applause]
6:166 minutes, 16 secondsI can't read it to you but if the pastor wants to I can open up Ezekiel chapter 16 and if the pastor dare to read it
6:256 minutes, 25 secondsit's his privilege. Thank you Mr. that yesterday you said it was different between numbers and uh uh
6:336 minutes, 33 secondsJesus said that me and the father we are one is the first I will say and uh today
6:406 minutes, 40 secondsyou said that you respect Jesus you love Jesus and you believe what he said and I want please Mr. If you can read one word from the Bible, I think it's Johanna 16.
6:566 minutes, 56 secondsNo one can come to the father except through me. This is what Jesus said.
7:027 minutes, 2 secondsYes. I wanted you wanted to know what Jesus had said and I will tell you that your question please. [applause]
7:137 minutes, 13 secondsUh I will repeat what I understood that uh with regards to the divinity of Christ that Jesus is God. I was asking
7:227 minutes, 22 secondsthe pastor to give me an unequivocal unambiguous statement by Jesus that I am
7:307 minutes, 30 secondsGod worship me. And thank God he didn't succeed. But now the lady very fairly
7:377 minutes, 37 secondsshe's asking a question if I understood it correctly that Jesus did say I and my father are one. That was the first statement was it? Where's the lady?
7:467 minutes, 46 secondsShe's I and my father are one. Now it implies that if he is one with God then he is God.
7:567 minutes, 56 secondsThat is what it see on the face of it. I says you know sister or pastor this
8:028 minutes, 2 secondsquotation is in John 10:30 10:30 where Jesus says I and my father are
8:108 minutes, 10 secondsone. He said that I'm asking what is the context and believe me I have asked DDs and
8:198 minutes, 19 secondspriests and reverends and pastors and predicants I'm asking what is the context meaning
8:288 minutes, 28 secondsin what sense did he say that and in the past 40 years I haven't come across a single learned Christian who without
8:378 minutes, 37 secondsopening the book can give me the context he has not been able to give that what is the context? So if you see it in
8:448 minutes, 44 secondsthe context it's not what you're thinking in the context we must see verses not take them out from the
8:528 minutes, 52 secondscontext and say look the man said this in what sense did he say what was he trying to explain so in the context I
8:598 minutes, 59 secondssaid start with John 23 10:23 and you read there it says and Jesus walked in
9:079 minutes, 7 secondsSolomon's porch meaning in the temple of Jerusalem then came the Jews round about him. Meaning they surrounded him and
9:169 minutes, 16 secondssaid, brandishing a finger in his face, how long does thou make us to doubt? If the
9:249 minutes, 24 secondsif thou be the Christ, tell us plainly, insinuating, alleging that he's talking
9:329 minutes, 32 secondsambiguously. If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly. So Jesus says, I told you and you believe not. The works that I do
9:409 minutes, 40 secondsin my father's name, they bear witness of me. My sheep hear my voice and I know them and they follow me and I give unto
9:489 minutes, 48 secondsthem eternal life and they shall never perish. My father which gave them me is greater than all and no man is able to plug them out of my father's hand.
9:599 minutes, 59 secondsNeither was that was verse 28. Verse 29 neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. I and my father are one.
10:0810 minutes, 8 secondsThis is the context. In other words, if once a person accepts faith, God sees to it that the person remains in faith and
10:1610 minutes, 16 secondsI as a teacher, as a master, as a I see to it that the person remains in faith.
10:2110 minutes, 21 secondsWe are one in this to see that the person remains in faith. Not in his omnipotence, not in his omniscience, not
10:2910 minutes, 29 secondsin his what? Knowledge, nothing. is talking about the oneness of purpose in seeing that the believer remains in
10:3710 minutes, 37 secondsfaith. But the Jews were looking for trouble. And when you are looking for trouble, you find it around the corner. You don't have to go very far.
10:4710 minutes, 47 seconds[applause]
10:4910 minutes, 49 secondsSo the Jews, verse 31, the Jews picked up stones again to stone him.
10:5510 minutes, 55 secondsSo Jesus says, "Many good works have I showed you from my father. For which of those works do you stone me? So they say
11:0311 minutes, 3 secondsfor a good work we stone thee not but for blasphemy kufur because that thou being a man makest thyself a god. That
11:1111 minutes, 11 secondsis the charge that you are now claiming divinity. For that you deserve death according to the law of the Jews. What
11:1911 minutes, 19 secondsdoes Jesus say to that? If he was God here's an opportunity said look if I am God what else can I say? You ask me are you Muslim? I I said look I'm a Muslim.
11:2811 minutes, 28 secondsI have to say I'm a Muslim. I don't know what you going to do with that now. What are you going to do to me? But you say are you a Muslim? I say I'm a Muslim. If Jesus is God, then he should say if I am
11:3711 minutes, 37 secondsGod, what else can I say? But he didn't say anything like that. He said, is it not written
11:4311 minutes, 43 secondsin your law? He's sarcastic. The law means the Torah, the first five books of Moses, Genesis, Exodus, Levitical, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. Is it not
11:5211 minutes, 52 secondswritten in your law I said ye are gods?
11:5811 minutes, 58 secondsIn other words, he's quoting from the 82nd Psalm. The pastor has already made reference to it from the 82nd Psalm. He said, "I said ye are gods." It's a quotation.
12:0912 minutes, 9 secondsIf he God Almighty called them gods unto whom the word of God came means the prophets are called gods in our
12:1612 minutes, 16 secondsscripture. This is our language. This is how we talk. Like in a court of law, in an English court, they say me Lord. Me
12:2412 minutes, 24 secondsLord. Who? The magistrate. The judge he say me lord me lord my lord my lord is your lord is your god no this is your
12:3212 minutes, 32 secondslanguage you talk like that out of the say me lord me lord means my lord my lord you don't mean god that's your
12:3912 minutes, 39 secondslanguage in South Africa the word for god is here hot and here the lord here e
12:4912 minutes, 49 secondse is the here I I am god and you go to Cape Town or any the place
12:5612 minutes, 56 secondsin the cities and you find there it says there signs when you go to the toilets it says
13:0213 minutes, 2 secondsdharma here dharma means d ladies and hereer means
13:1013 minutes, 10 secondsmen gentlemen but at one stage I didn't know that here means gentlemen I had
13:1713 minutes, 17 secondslearned it from the bible thater means god lord so I'm seeing dharma I guess it
13:2413 minutes, 24 secondsmust be dames ladies is but here
13:2813 minutes, 28 seconds[applause]
13:3213 minutes, 32 seconds[applause]
13:3513 minutes, 35 secondstoilet for gods in South Africa. Toilet for gods. No, there are no toilets for gods. Gods don't go to toilets.
13:4213 minutes, 42 secondsBut this is the language.
13:4513 minutes, 45 secondsSo Jesus is telling look in our language people are called gods and you find no fault with that. Why are you finding
13:5313 minutes, 53 secondsfault with me when I say and the son of God which is a lesser expression than calling a person a god? Moses is called a god. The devil is called a god in the
14:0114 minutes, 1 secondbible and the Jews are called gods that ye are the children of god and the children of the most high. Ye are gods
14:0914 minutes, 9 secondsand the children of the most high. 82nd psalm. So in other words, this is our language. We talk like that. The godly person, we say he's a god. It doesn't
14:1714 minutes, 17 secondsmean god, he's a godly. Instead of saying godly, it's a god. This is our language. Why are you trying to find fault with me? No, there is no no idea
14:2614 minutes, 26 secondsthere but conveyed by Jesus when he said I and my father are one meaning he is God. Thank you sir.
14:3314 minutes, 33 secondsThen about that other verse Jesus says I am the way the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the father but by me. That was the second one.
14:4014 minutes, 40 secondsYes.
14:4214 minutes, 42 secondsAh it says I am the way the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the father but by me. He says I accept that. You
14:5014 minutes, 50 secondssee Jesus Christ what you when you read that I think it's John chapter 14 start from verse chapter 13 and you read there
14:5914 minutes, 59 secondsand each and every expression the Jews misunderstood everything the disciples misunderstood Jesus is telling them that
15:0615 minutes, 6 secondsI'm going to prepare a place for you in my father's house there are many mentions if it was not so I would have told you and wheither I go ye know you
15:1415 minutes, 14 secondsknow where I'm going and the way ye know they say Lord we know not whether thou goest And how can we know the way? They misunderstood.
15:2415 minutes, 24 secondsThey misunderstood. Jesus is talking about God and about spiritual matters.
15:2915 minutes, 29 secondsAnd they think of geographical locations. What? Stockholm, Oslo, what's that? He's thinking about
15:3715 minutes, 37 secondsgeographical places. He's talking about spiritual matters. So they said, "Look, we don't know. And how do we know the way?" Misunderstood. So he said, "Look, I am the way, the truth, and the life.
15:4815 minutes, 48 secondsNo man cometh unto the father but by me.
15:5115 minutes, 51 secondsIt was too heavy for them. That was too heavy for them. So they say again Philillip buts in he said look all this
15:5915 minutes, 59 secondswhat you are talking is too heavy for us. We don't know what you're talking about. You're talking over our heads.
16:0416 minutes, 4 secondsJust show us the father and it suffice at us. Show us God. That will give us satisfaction enough. So Jesus says
16:1116 minutes, 11 secondsPhillip you have been with me for so long. Why ask us thou show us the father? If you have seen me, you have
16:1816 minutes, 18 secondsseen the father. And they misunderstood again. It's a continuous series of misconceptions. So Jesus is telling
16:2516 minutes, 25 secondsthem, "Ye of little faith. Ye of little faith." How many times? And he explains to them as I'm explaining to you now
16:3316 minutes, 33 secondslike to little children and they can't understand. So he said, "Are you even yet without understanding?" And when he's provoked further, he said, "Oh faithless and perverse generation,"
16:4116 minutes, 41 secondstelling his disciples, "Oh faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I be with you?" I'm saying that if he was a Japanese
16:5016 minutes, 50 secondsinstead of a Jew, he would have committed that honorable harakiri suicide.
16:5316 minutes, 53 secondsMy question in very short in the Old Testament, we was taught that eye by eye, teeth by teeth, revenge, etc., etc.
17:0417 minutes, 4 secondsWe grow up. Jesus came. He taught us all of these things if you might know. And I'm quite sure you know. But let me
17:1317 minutes, 13 secondsinter you know interrupt this and and ask you one question before. You said that you believe in God. This God has
17:2117 minutes, 21 secondscharacter. He knows the future. He knows the past. He knows the present. He doesn't change his mind. Do you agree? I go on.
17:3217 minutes, 32 secondsJesus came and I'm quite sure that what I'm saying here you find in any of these books and you might find it in Quran
17:4017 minutes, 40 secondstoo. Jesus came and taught us if one slapped you on the right cheek give him
17:4717 minutes, 47 secondsthe left one. Sympathy, mercy, no violence, love, charlick.
17:5317 minutes, 53 secondsHe taught us if one ask you [clears throat] to go a mile with him go too. If he ask you your coat, give him
18:0118 minutes, 1 secondyour dress. When he asked his uh tip spells larger to go and preach in the
18:0918 minutes, 9 secondsworld, he told them go and preach my word in peace. No violence. If they accept your word, take it. If they don't
18:1718 minutes, 17 secondstake it, go and go on. Why after five no sorry 600 years the God whom you believe
18:2718 minutes, 27 secondsand I do how he changed his mind again he tells me the one who hits you hit him
18:3518 minutes, 35 secondsagain go and preach in my name and if they don't accept my name and my word
18:4118 minutes, 41 secondskill them if your wife miss if your wife does I'm faithful to you kill her kill
18:4818 minutes, 48 secondspunish kill punish hate Hate, hate, hate. Thank you, sir.
18:5218 minutes, 52 secondsHe raised me up. Why you take me very much down again? Sir, your question is clear. Thank you.
18:5718 minutes, 57 seconds[applause]
19:0219 minutes, 2 secondsSilence, please. Thank you. Well, here's some more hot steam.
19:0919 minutes, 9 secondsThe brother said, Islam says the teaching of Jesus was turning the other cheek. If a man
19:1719 minutes, 17 secondstakes away your coat, give him your cloak also. Agree with thine adversary quickly. Jesus said before they take you
19:2519 minutes, 25 secondsbefore the magistrate and make you to pass with your last father. But now you said God doesn't change his mind. But he
19:3319 minutes, 33 secondshad given you a law an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. You are a Christian today. From your question I make out you're a Christian, right? But now God changed his mind.
19:4519 minutes, 45 secondsDidn't he change his mind? First was eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Now he's telling him, [clears throat] "You resist not evil. When a man hits you on
19:5419 minutes, 54 secondsthe right cheek, give him the other." He changed his mind. He changed his mind according to your Bible. Wait a minute.
20:0120 minutes, 1 secondAnd then again, he told you, God told you that whosoever puts away his wife, let him give her a bill of divorcement. But Jesus said,
20:0920 minutes, 9 seconds"But I say unto you, whosoever puts away his wife, save for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery. And whosoever marries that is
20:1720 minutes, 17 secondsdivorce, committed adultery." He changed his mind again. And he's changing his mind continuously. But you said God
20:2420 minutes, 24 secondsdoesn't change his mind. Now you will have to account or the pastor will have to account for that, not me. When you
20:3120 minutes, 31 secondssay make allegations against the Quran, the Quran says that if anybody does not accept Islam, chop off his head, kill him. Here is the Quran. And you have up
20:3920 minutes, 39 secondsto 10:00 to find that verse and show it to us. I'll read it for the people.
20:4320 minutes, 43 seconds[cheering]
20:4520 minutes, 45 seconds[applause]
20:5020 minutes, 50 secondsThank you, Mr. Dad.