2023/09/17

Live the Continuous Experience of Wholeness by Stone, Tom. 2012

Live the Continuous Experience of Wholeness - New Techniques for Experiencing Pure Awareness All the Time (The Great Life Series) - Kindle edition by Stone, Tom. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.







Live the Continuous Experience of Wholeness - New Techniques for Experiencing Pure Awareness All the Time (The Great Life Series) Kindle Edition
by Tom Stone (Author) Format: Kindle Edition


4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 24 ratings

This book contains unique new techniques for experiencing and maintaining the experience of Pure Awareness all the time. You'll learn how to do the opposite of what you are deeply conditioned to do that keep you stuck in your illusions of separateness. 

It fills the gap of the exact "HOW" that is missing in the works of Eckhart Tolle and others who have had spontaneous spiritual awakenings. It provides simple and highly effective techniques for rapidly resolving the emotional pain that comprises the pain body. It also provides clear descriptions for how to easily extract yourself from the identifications that make up the ego. These techniques represent major breakthroughs for the field of spiritual development. If you've been looking for a real, practical, super highway method for having your own spiritual awakening, you've just found it. Enjoy!

Length


74 Pages
2012


Top reviews from the United States


HAO

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Tom Stone and every book I have read written ...Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2015
Verified Purchase
I like Tom Stone and every book I have read written by him. I am a Chinese, and once I have met Tom himself in a workshop in Shanghai back in 2013.He is a person who are in a deep silence, but has a great passion about introducing this theory to the broad masses of the people. I feel so lucky that met him in person and listen to his teachings. His teaching helped me since then. I tried to use CORE technic to feel my uncompleted emotions every time whenever I felt fear or other upset feelings gathered in my heart area. It does help! A recent example is that I use CORE technic in a tennis competition and beat the opponent I never won before. Tom is a great teacher, and a man with great wisdom. I wish someday I could teach this with Tom in China.

One person found this helpful


HelpfulReport

Gambit

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing bookReviewed in the United States on January 9, 2015
Verified Purchase
I read other books about pure awareness and they were very good (you can see my other reviews on amazon). But here Tom covers other aspects of pure awareness that are very important as well and they were not mentioned in the other books I read.

He covers the GAP Technic very well but then he goes further and talks about "GPS, CORE and SEE" which are related to the energies in the body and how to release them.

I tried the Sedona method and the Abundance course in the past - they emphasize body energy too but I was not able to release with those methods very well....
With Tom's instructions I found it much easier to release trapped energies\emotions within the body.

Eckhart Tolle also talks about this with his 'pain body' concept but leaves very vague instruction on 'how to' release the energies\emotions.

4 people found this helpful


HelpfulReport

Ken

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a 'Sleeper'.Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2013
Verified Purchase
When I was a teenager we used to refer to a car that didn't look fast or sexy, but was very fast, as a 'sleeper'. I would call Tom (with the greatest respect) a sleeper. His work doesn't make a big noise, but it goes like, well, let me just say, I think that what he has is probably the most effective methods I have seen to date to deal with trauma. If you think your aren't suffering from PTSD, you are. We all are because our parents just didn't know how to raise us. No problem because Tom has some great solutions. He presents just enough theory and then some very real techniques. These can lead far beyond emotional maturity, but I will leave that up to you to discover what's in store. I've read and studied just about everything in this field and Tom is walking dynamite for your fears and illusions. I can't say enough good things about him. Ken McM.

10 people found this helpful


HelpfulReport

Laura Littleton

5.0 out of 5 stars Removing the blocks to ones own connection with Source!Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2018
Verified Purchase
Powerful techniques! Practice, practice, practice equals Mastery. Result Peace. I noticed an immediate result. Focused on a phyical pain wirh attention (love). The pain lessoned immediately.



HelpfulReport

ghitiudragos

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure awarenessReviewed in the United States on April 15, 2012
Verified Purchase
This book contains concise, clear, simple and practical ways to touch the experience of pure awareness. It is well worth the costs, since it contains useful and very practical techniques and tips for approaching the fundamentally human experience of awareness with no object, which was thought of as beyond the reach for most of us. Very life-enriching and highly recommended for all those interested in spirituality, healing and self-developpment.

8 people found this helpful


HelpfulReport

Awake Within The Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars ExcellentReviewed in the United States on January 10, 2013
Verified Purchase
I was pleasantly surprised by the depth and effectiveness of the teachings in this little book. Have begun using the GAP, GPS, CORE and SEE methods and am find them very simple and useful for releasing stress and attachment to thoughts.

Wish his other books were also on Kindle. I have ordered another book of his in paperback.

Recommended!

5 people found this helpful


HelpfulReport

Nico

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs workReviewed in the United States on February 5, 2014
Verified Purchase
Nothing wrong with content, but the writing itself needs some serious editing. Another pair of eyes before you publish Tom! Perhaps the problem is that in order to make more of a "book" there is a lot of repetition of content and the inclusion of digression to add padding. It reminds me of TV programming that reviews previous content after every commercial break.



HelpfulReport

Amazon customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five StarsReviewed in the United States on October 28, 2017
Verified Purchase
Very pleased! (:



HelpfulReport

See more reviews


Top reviews from other countries

Ms C. Cotter
5.0 out of 5 stars EnjoyableReviewed in the United Kingdom on June 5, 2014
Verified Purchase

Once again a good read from Tom Stone, could have been a little less repetitive and I still think it is very like working with mindfulness

One person found this helpfulReport