2020/09/10

希修 | Favourite Quotes

 希修 | Favourite Quotes









"We praise companionship - yes! Those on a par (equal), or better, should be chosen as friends. If they're not to be found, living faultlessly, wander alone like a rhinoceros." - Khaggavisana Sutta
"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." - Blaise Pascal "The answer to the problem of humanity is the integrity of the individual." - Jordan Peterson "The mutual flourishing of the two people involved is the paramount goal (of any relationship)." - Jordan Peterson "I can do nothing for you but work on myself. You can do nothing for me but work on yourself." - Ram Dass "If a believer demands that I, as a nonbeliever, should observe his taboos in the public domain, he is not asking for my respect, but for my submission." - Flemming Rose