2022/10/24

Process theory and illusion

 https://sejinlifeforce.blogspot.com/2022/10/process-theology-and-philosophy.html


11:43 PM


--- 
Monday, October 24, 2022 ---
8:47 AM
Thanks for sharing sejin
I guess for me
there is no conflict or discussion with any process
Because I follow the concept
none of it is real...if we subscribe to the thinking that it's all an illusion..and no part of an Illusion can be true...it elimates all the theories about anything..
And that for that me is the simplicity of truth..as I see it...
Till next time
Annie🏙

What's your view on what I subscribe to?

I think it is a language that an average person will not understand when told.

What does physics say about the illusion concept view...
I imagine the illusion concept overrides all concepts..

Reviews: Watership Down - IMDb

One day when time permits would be interested in your view point...
I think it's a story of how..this world will always struggle without "spiritual perspective"..as we both agree about the injustice of fertility inception
One of my fav songs is Bright Eyes....from this movie watership down