2022/03/14

On death - ascension of an angel

 On death - ascension of an angel

Appearance of the angel and ascension  

Yujin Pak’s Sunday Service at the occasion of my mother’s passing away in  2013  


(English translation in 2022 by Okkyung)

(Korean version: https://sejinlifeforce.blogspot.com/2022/03/2013317.html)

---

Thank you Jae-Hyung. 


I also felt for the last few days, especially yesterday, an appearance of a small light  through a body, not only that of my mother. who passed away. We experienced  together the light that emerges when one existence, one angel that has lived a  wholesome life. Through the process of the departure of Ilsun (my mother), I would  like to share several topics relating to this event. They are death of a body, liberation  of an angel, with the emergence of the angel and ascension. They are things we have  experienced for the last several days. 

First, I would like to share the experience that emerges when the soul , the angel in  one’s body leaves. As mentioned by Jae-Hyung, there are certain phenomenon,  following the death of a body, and the departure of the angel in the body and  liberation. If our consciousness and heart are not opened to that direction, we cannot  recognize it. I have had two experiences and I want to talk about them.  Jaehyung mentioned this morning about sparkling light, sparkling pieces of paper he  saw. Jaehyung, You were talking about the light we feel around us, when our heart is  opened. And when you were looking at the cloud, you felt Ilsun was in those clouds. 

Me too, on the day Ilsun passed away, I went to the small forest next to the funeral  place. Not the space receiving the guests, but the space where I could communicate  alone with just Ilsun, I wanted to be just with Ilsun alone. So I went into that forest and  as soon as I entered there, I realized unexpectedly the forest was full of Ilsun, That  presence is not just Ilsun, but also Ilsun’s euphoria, liberated freedom, overflowing joy  and vibrating thankfulness filled. My tears flew first and then more and more. I cried.  That tear is Ilsun’s thankfulness and love entered into my heart like a shooter of light  snd washed off pain and heaviness. That tear washing off kept flowing. And then I  realized that I kept the pain in the process of caring Ilsun for the 2 and half years next  to her. I was not conscious of the pain, but I felt then. I felt that the shooter of love  moved what was in me and washed off . My crying arose. And I felt Ilsun’s three  messages: « I love you », « Thank you », « I am sorry » . « I am sorry » was the part I  did not expect. It meant that « I know now that I did not understand you while I was  prisoned in my physical body, but now I know. I could have loved you more, I could  have understood you more. I am sorry I didn’t do it. But now, I know your heart, I know  you. » 

The reason I am saying these things is not just because of Ilsun. When our heart is  opened to the existence, when somebody is leaving us, this experience is opened.   I have had almost the same experiencer, when Marsha’s father left this world. That day  when he left this world, I felt very strongly his soul, asking me to convey to Marsha :

« I love you » « I am thankful » « I am sorry ». While I was prisoned inside my body, I did not understand Marsha, and I did not love her more »  

The message was to convey to Marsha, « I am so sorry, I love you so much » 

These two experiences- when I saw the departure of Ilsun and Marsha’s father, when I  saw those angels and souls leaving the body, they were expressing the things they did  not know, the love they did not give, while they were imprisoned in their bodies.  That is why, the moment when they leave their body is a very important, a very crucial  time. At that moment when our consciousness is open and awake, the love that was  not shared, not released can be shared and a more complete departure can take  place. If that happens, what is possible later or immediately is not just the memory of  the relationship with that person, that earth suite, and the pain that dwelt in that  relationship is washed away, but also it is possible to create a new clear relationship  with the angel, existence, the soul beyond that earth suite. When I recall Ilsun now,  there remains Ilsun full with light, joy, ecstasy and love. This was possible because  there was a healing in our relationship through a certain process, and because I gave  my full love and received a full love. 

Long time ago, my relationship with my father was also like this. 

When my father was alive, my relationship with him was not very close. But later, and  some part much later, while mourning the wound left in the energy of his earth-suite,  (referring to his body) and embracing with full love, I washed off with my tears the  wound that was not yet washed off in his soul of the earth- suite. In doing so, after all  is washed off, I could experience his original look of an angel, the appearance of his  existence, the appearance of father who is in heaven that I did not know of before  appeared. Since then, he remains in me in that appearance. After the pain is gone, in  deep love we can do the work of feeling the wound of the person we loved while  mourning, crying, let flowing out the pain. And we can let remain only the angel behind  it, the being of light. By doing that, I fully understood the prayer of Jesus, My father in  heaven, my personal father, after all his pain is washed off, I could experience my  father in heaven.  

Sometimes, there is a mourning of « holding onto ». But I am saying that there is also  mourning of « washing off « with love, « letting it all go ». The mourning, the crying with  love that washes off the pain washes the lower part of the energy body , the aurora  body of that person where the pain is condensed and let it loosens.  

I would like to say one more important thing about the departure of a person who  was close to us. That is, the last moment when a person leaves us and a short  moment after the departure is very delicate and sensitive. There is a custom to call  ambuluance when a person is going to die or dies. This custom is not helpful. When  comes the moment a person is going to leave us, any attempt to save the life of this  person is just for us, but does not help that person. 

When the time comes for that person to leave, let the person leave naturally, it does not  help trying to prolong the person’s life for our need.

When Ilsun was at the hospital, such an incident happened at the next bed of Ilsun.  When the old lady in the next bed had difficulty of breathing suddenly and it appeared  her breathing was going to stop, a doctor was called and an artificial breathing was  tried. As the result, her chest rib was broken and she vomited blood. She died with a  great pain. She did not experience a natural calm death. 

That’s why I want to emphasize the importance of embracing with love the time during  which the soul slowly leaves the body and accompanying the process for some time  with love and blessing. This way, we surround the the process with  attunement and prayer. It would be good to have a sufficient time for this process. I  was told that the family members should call the ambulance immediately when a  person passes away to obtain death certificate. In the case of Ilsun, we were able to  allow 40 minutes after Ilsun stoped breathing to offer her love and a quiet attunement.  That time was very precious and important. When a soul leaves the body, there is a  great deal of sadness, but also we were able to share joy of liberation and the fact that  this angel can go back to the light, completely being liberated from the boundaries of  the body. We can make this kind of « culture of death and ascension » of the soul.  

We were able to feel the love of Ilsun curling around us, and recognize explosion of  small lights during the process of ascension of the soul, when a well-lived angel in this  world leaves us. So that light, that angel, that soul ascends, leaving behind the aurora  body, a small light explodes. That is the explosion of blessing. We were able to  experience that exploding light enters into the hearts of every single people who loved  her. I am sure you all feel that light in relationship with Ilsun That way, that light enters  into the heart of people and the seeds of that light grows in us. At the moment, when  the soul of Ilsun ascends, I feel thousands of seeds of light are being planted. I am saying tat even if it is not such a big angel, being liberated from the body, the  love prisoned in the body can be planted in the hearts of people who loved her.  

 I want to say that even if the body dies and is dismantled, the angel , existence in  it appears and ascends blessing people who were around her. Let us fully receive  that love and blessing and expand that blessing.